Thursday, June 23

incredibly exhausted

I'm tired of people telling me they care, when they truly don't.
I'm tired of missing things that I know will never happen again.
I'm tired of being hurt over and over again, by the same thing and the same people.
I'm tired of pretending I'm okay and being strong, because in the end I've realized it's only hurts me more by holding back all of the pain within me.
That's it. I'm simply, tired.

Words above I took from Tumblr and it's very describe my feelings right now.
Okaay maybe this is my last visit in virtual world or social networking bcs for the next i'll focus to face the state university entrance exams next month [ wml guys =) ]
Because if i log in into social networking, it'll just increase my pain.
So see you soon guys :) i hope my pains will recover along with the rotation of the earth.
Haha okay i thinks that's all too much, but that's me right now. 
Tired !

No comments:

Post a Comment