Saturday, March 12

I am a twitter addict

aAAaAAaaaA HELP !
I can't escape from twitter !
Whereas, i'm surrounded by a variety of exam-__-This is shit!
Okay whatever happens..let's follow me @annoyeddy !
Oh yes...You see?
I'm following 380 accounts but SEE !!! My followers are only 305 accounts-__-
But it's no problem :D Idc about it. The most important is i got a lot of information from people on twitter :D

And this is my avatar right now
Then for your information, I started playing twitter since July 20, 2009
Thanks for reading and follow my twitter if you don't mind :D

2 comments:

  1. Hay Yeddy...
    setelah Sekian Lama Saya Search Template akhirnya saya temukan Template Anda Yg dlu... yg kmu cari...ini templates nya:

    http://btemplates.com/2008/blogger-template-i-blog/

    ReplyDelete